Search This Blog

Monday, January 11, 2010

Resolved:

usually I don't make new year's resolutions, since they're always broken. But last year I made a late one in mid-January: to be vegetarian on Tuesdays, and eat fish on Thursdays. You know, just as a nod to a healthier lifestyle.

Well, we kept our resolution all year (thanksgiving week and one week on vacation were the exceptions).

So, this year, I'm resolving to keep up with this, my blog. I'm resolving to keep in touch with my loved ones in this way.

Today was the first day of classes for the Spring Semester. I had Phil10, Critical Thinking. It's pretty much "the philosophy behind our rhetoric and how we market". It looks totally doable work-wise, although the prof. is a really nervous talker. He definitely seems to know his stuff though and seems aware of his weak lecturing ability. Hopefully next class we'll be able to get discussions going since we'll all have the text by then.

PS: why don't people buy their books before classes start???? Oh yeah, because profs list books you don't really need to buy...

PPS: to my prof friends: why u do that? Stop it.

No comments: