Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Working on it...

I've been posting new patterns to Etsy lately, and joined some teams. I'm spending time on the forums there, looking for help in getting more traffic to the site.

One way I know is to blog regularly, and get some followers and suchlike, but I'm REALLY bad about that. Somehow I don't mind sharing my etsy links on facebook, but I'm blocked when it comes to writing actual posts about my work.

This is my goal: for the next month, post every day. Even if it's just a sentence, or just a picture of something I like. Hopefully, once I get in the habit of posting regularly, I'll be more comfortable with it, and will get better at it. Maybe I'll even learn how to personalize the look of the blog, and make it somewhere people will WANT to visit!

No comments: